Achievements System (C#)
Compatible with: Unity 2.6 and 3.0
Have you ever played a game on the XBox 360, or Steam and seen the Achievement that players can earn? Now you can easily add that feature to your Unity games! The Achievement System for Unity makes creating, editing, awarding and tracking of Achievements incredibly easy with these features:
- Up and running in minutes, includes built-in Unity Inspector tools to edit every aspect of the Achievements in your game without having to touch any code!
- Integrating Achievement progress into your game is as easy as one line of code per Achievement!
- Built-in in-game Achievement List viewer allows your players to see all the Achievements available to them without having to write any code. Full GUISkin support to match the look of your game!
- Easily extensible through subclassing if you want to integrate with a user profile on a website for storing Achievement progress.
- Includes User Manual, and full API documentation in HTML format.
- Supports the Notification System (sold separately, NOT REQUIRED) out-of-the-box with no additional setup for displaying those iconic "Achievement Unlocked" messages.
UPMessenger 1.01 or better is required for this Prefab, and is a free download from this website. Notification System 1.01 or better is required for built in Notice support. If you have an earlier version of either prefab, you'll need to get the update.