Google Analytics for Unity3D Games
Compatible with: Unity 2.6, Unity 3.x, Unity iPhone/iPad 1.7, Unity 2.6 and 3.0, Unity3 Android, Unity3 iOS, Unity3 Pro, Unity3, Unity 2.6 Pro
Have you ever wondered how users progress through your game? Is that new boss you added to level 7 too hard to beat? Are players breezing through level 3 but never passing level 4? Answer these questions and a ton more with the Google Analytics Page and Event Tracker.
All you need is a free Google Analytics account and this prefab to start getting detailed information on how players progress through your game. Sprinkle some tracking throughout your game at key points of interest then log into the Google Analytics web page to see how players are progressing.
- Log page views on any platform (web player, desktop, iOS and Android)
- Log events to track user behavior
- Built in debug logger to help out while developing your game
- Automatically stores and retries analytic calls if internet isn't available
- Dead simple API: logPageView and logEvent are all you need to know
Check out the API documentation here.